USE OF ALL CLUB FACILITIES
- Basic Gym
- Event Hall
- Exclusive Locker Rooms for members with a low fee
- Professional Golf Course, 18 Holes, Par 72, with 6,626 yards.
- A 6-Hole Par 3 Golf Course.
- Covered Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Indoor teaching center/club fitting/computerized swing analysis
- Fully stocked Pro-Shop
- Summit Golf Academy/Academy memberships/free golf clinics/privileges on play with the pro program-discounts
- Membership in Men & Ladies Club
- Participation in Panama Handicap Golf Association with a anual fee
- Participation on Inter Club Tournaments/Men/Ladies/Juniors/Seniors/Couples
- Frecuent Buyer Programs
- Discount Entrance Fees for all open tournaments
- Free shoe service and Bags storage
- A 20% immediate discount on all foods and beverages at Summit Golf Club
Our members receive a 20% discount on all Food & Beverage consumed in the Restaurant and Bar.
A Reciprocal Play at other country Clubs with whom S.G.&R has negotiated an agreement
The club holds international reciprocity agreements with country clubs and courses in other countries in the region. In this way our members will have input and the use of facilities just showing reciprocity card and passport to enjoy your stay these countries. It is important that before any member may request an exchange card to be signed and sealed in the pro shop of the club shall be given to the administration of club visited, along with updated membership card.
Discounts in some restaurants in Panama City :
- Barcelona (Majestic Casinos) 20%
- Royal Thay 15%
- Las Tinajas 15%
- La Rioja 15%
- Shushi Express 15%
- Fontanella 15%
- Pencas 10%
- Matsuie 10%
- Los Lagartos, Corote y Chagras ( Hotel Gamboa Reinforest Resort) 10%
- Miraflores benefit for consumption
- Cool Sports Automotive 20% (In purchases of items and spare parts)
- 20% discounts on the purchase of incandescent lamps in lamps Varibe
Note: Summit Golf Club is always negotiating value-added services with other businesses for the benefit of our members. All agreements with establishments “Outside ” are subject to change or termination.